[Closed] Let's invent a nice problem!!!
In the name of Allah the most compassionate the most merciful.
Hi every one!
It's a group for problemsetting!
Almost anyone can join, but you may be kicked by some reasons after a while!
Actually I see inventing a problem is much more lovely than write it for a contest and I can't do it myself!
As I pointed, the main goal is to improve our skills.
- Removing people of group didn't relate to their ratings. Logically, the more active you are, the more chance you have to stay. Actually, we may need to have problem writers not only good problem setters or good problem solvers.
- Each problem should have a title in this form: N.name Level others, in which N is the problem number and Level can be simple, medium, hard or very hard. Please note that we won't need simple problems otherwise they are beautiful enough to be noticed. maybe you don't want to note a problem and you want to check and see exactly entire a structure of some problems which is more interesting in my point of view.
- The statement of the problem must be as simple as possible and the solution should be below the statement as an spoiler.
- I myself think about different ideas about the problems and structures(even I don't know whether the idea result a good problem or not) and I encourage you to do, too.
- Comments can have anythings about the problem, improve that or about the better solutions. Spammers will be kicked.
- If anyone won't be active whole a week, he/she will be kicked unless in special conditions.
- Because the group is young yet, there is no new strong problem. But you can see my problems in codeforces a few week later or my problems in other sites that I may post it in the group. The group starts working a few week later after my blog in Codeforces about it.
If you are excited, you just join in this group on codeforces: Let's invent a nice problem.
Please notice that the number of people will be limited after a while. Even we can make more than one group.
I'll appreciate if there is any suggestion.